Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Keep-It Caddy

This is one of our newly redesigned products - it is replacing the All In One Organizer.  It is about the same size (8" x 13" x 6.5").  It is has reinforced stitching with 2 elastic mesh pockets on the sides and pockets across the back - 1 open pocket in the middle and 2 smaller pen size slots on each side.  It also has short handles to be carries on your hand or on your elbow.

This is perfect for a mobile office or organizing your desk - it can hold regular file folders.  It is great for any child to use as a purse or pool bag.  It is easy to organize bathroom necessities.  

Did I mention you can get this FREE this month??!!  Best of all!  To show my love for my fans this is FREE with any $31 purchase this month.  Place your order under "Love My Fans" party on my website (add it in your pattern choice) and I will adjust the price to make it free or email me and I will hook you up!

Here are some great pictures of it - feel free to add a comment with a way you use it or a suggestion!!





No comments:

Post a Comment