Wednesday, February 13, 2013

LOVE Thirty~One

  I am totally in love with Thirty~One!  I never thought (as a teacher) that one day I would be in sales - really me?!  I have learned self confidence, made amazing new friends and provided lots of extras for my family.  

  But the more I am with this amazing company the more I love about them!  They study trends and colors and take our suggestions to create the functional and stylish products.  They spoil us with lots of free products, awesome discounts, private sales and amazing trips.  They offer the more support you could ever image.  They call you by name and seem like your friend when you call for anything.  They give back again and again.


  Thirty~One recently partnered with Girl Talk, a non for profit organization that connects middle and high school girls all across the country with peer mentors.  They will receive a donation from all of our URU products sold.  They give to military families, many organization across the country that help girls and women of all ages, toys drives, American Heart Association and so many more.


  So much more than a company and more like a family - they really do provide an example of a virtuous women!  I am proud to be a part of the Thirty~One family! 


  I hope today and always you all are doing a job you love.  If you think you would love mine I would love to talk with you and stay tuned for tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment